Friday, August 19, 2016

The Matrix in the KJV of the BIble

Thanks to Adam1414 Youtube channel for finding the word matrix in the King
James Version of the Bible as a possible Mandela effect. I do not remember it being in there as matrix and when I checked other physical bible versions I had at the house, it still says womb or something similar. 

Exodus 13:12, 13:15 ,34:19   and Numbers 3:12 and 18:15 are the verses in question. Here are a few examples:

 12That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD'S   KJV  Exodus

11“After the Lord brings you into the land of the Canaanites and gives it to you, as he promised on oath to you and your ancestors, 12you are to give over to the Lord the first offspring of every womb. All the firstborn males of your livestock belong to the Lord. NIV  Exodus

11And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 12And I, behold, I have taken the Levites from among the children of Israel instead of all the firstborn that openeth the matrix among the children of Israel: therefore the Levites shall be mine;13Because all the firstborn are mine; for on the day that I smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt I hallowed unto me all the firstborn in Israel, both man and beast: mine shall they be: I am the LORD  KJV Numbers 3:11-13

11The Lord also said to Moses, 12“I have taken the Levites from among the Israelites in place of the first male offspring of every Israelite woman. The Levites are mine, 13for all the firstborn are mine. When I struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, I set apart for myself every firstborn in Israel, whether human or animal. They are to be mine. I am theLord.”  NIV Numbers 3   Biblehub.com


Origin and Etymology of matrix

Latin, female animal used for breeding, parent plant, from matr-, mater

First Known Use: 1555   from Websters dictionary online. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1325-1375; Middle English matris, matrix Latin mātrix female animal keptfor breeding
 ( Late Latin: register, orig. of such beasts), parent stem (ofplants), derivative of māter mother   from dictonary.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The King James Version (KJV), also known as the Authorised Version (AV) or King James Bible (KJB), is an English translation of the Christian Bible for the Church of England begun in 1604 and completed in 1611.  per wikipedia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the timeline fits for this word to be used in the KJV of the bible but I sure do not remember it that way.





2 comments:

  1. That is interesting isn't it! I'd not 'seen' matrix in Scripture before, but I've not read all of it either, and sometimes don't even notice these things! Plus, like you show some bible versions replace words [some omit them or change the meaning altogether (man's fallen nature interpretation)]. One vid I saw talked about verses that used wine 'bottles' instead of wineskins (which I was use to - but that's because I'd been reading the NIV interpretation and not KJV). The KJV does use the words matrix and wine bottles. But, Scripture is called the Living Word of God and He opens our eyes to see things that we were blind to before (reveals in His time). He told Daniel 'to seal up the vision and prophecy' 'But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.' Dan 12:4
    And w/ the time issue this is one that fascinates me, how even the devils know when the time of their torment will be! 'And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? Matt 8:29. Sooo, there's sure alot going on that we don't know or understand, for one reason or another! (even that word 'alot' has been changed to 'a lot', but a English teacher told me that meant 'a lot, is referring to land' and not to be mistaken with 'alot' of different things!). BUT God is conscious of what's going on and some of these things human endeavor to understand or other spiritual entities try to indicate that He's not 'all seeing' and knowing, which isn't the case.
    Oh, something you might find interesting. Notice the lighting and △ of light in this short clip. The light feature that's not turned on and the location of the casting shadow of Maria, the darkness of the room, things I'd no noticed years back - didn't know to notice!
    https://youtu.be/EoCPuhhE6dw
    (I really do like the song and singing (Acted by Peggy Wood, dubbed by Margery McKay), but not all mts. are to climbed, nor rivers forged or ways to be tried and taken! [Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6]
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is funny that you chose that clip from the Sound of Music. That was my Dad's fav part of that movie and he used to call attention to it when we watched it together. I remember us talking about the shadow pyramid and we just put it down to it being a shadow of a mountain she had to climb. Now I look at it differently and start looking at patterns on wallpaper and even what appears to be circles on the windows but when you look closer, appear to be hexagonal. I like the song and singing too. :) It will be interesting to see if the word matrix soon enters the other versions of the bible. Strange times.

      Delete