Thursday, June 9, 2016

Abizaid Map vs. Atlantis

                                  Image result for abizaid map
                                        Image result for abizaid map
Thanks to Chippy the Chipmunk. A flat earth channel for finding this map https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNXCmiaew3ZspVUO80fA7w
It might be part of the Masonic show but it is still interesting. Turns out that this same debate of flat earth vs. globe was an argument going on in the late 1800's.  In his book, Abizaid says that when you reach the edge you hit a portal to other places. When I look at this map, it reminds me of what Atlantis is suppose to look like. I know I am not the first person to think that maybe what we know of as the world is really Atlantis. 
Image result for atlantisImage result for atlantis
Image result for atlantisImage result for atlantis

2 comments:

  1. This was VERY interesting. I did watch the vid - funny voice, but I know what he means about speeding up his original voice which is kind-of slow. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. :) I thought he had some good stuff on his site.

      Delete