Friday, April 28, 2017

Occult Calendar and War with North Korea

Not for the first time have I looked at news headlines and thought " those Satanist " ug.

Since the strike the US did on Syria, I have been saying that a lot to myself. The Syrian strike was sad because to me it was like 2013 when they thought the chemical warfare was real and was done by rebels. That Trump fell for that this time was sad when he did not fall for it in 2013. Then when I found about about the Israel connection it made more sense.

So now we have North Korea and lots of saber rattling.  I do not think we should be involved. If I was China, Japan, South Korea or Russia, I would be worried. Last time I checked, they all had their own armies. Why are we worried about this? I do not think North Korea can get a missile to America. Maybe Hawaii should be worried but I am pretty sure that we have technology to shoot down anything coming at us. So why make the situation worse by having US ships and carriers and army amass and stare North Korea down? Why are the obvious war mongers in the Senate and Industrial Military Complex giddy at the the thought of war? For one, war makes lots of money for certain individuals and for two, I think it has to do with that Occult Calendar. I hope cooler heads prevail and we can avoid going to war.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm

here are some excerpts from that link:
c. April 19 - May 1

- Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire - the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day.


d. April 30 - May 1

- Beltaine Festival, also called "Walpurgis Night".

This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar, while May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required. Since the celebration officially began the night before Beltaine, the tradition has developed among occultists to celebrate Beltaine as a 2-day ceremony. This tradition was strong enough that Adolf Hitler decided to kill himself on April 30 at 3:30pm, thus creating a "333" and placing his suicide sacrifice within the Beltaine time frame.




No comments:

Post a Comment